Plan your next vacation in a tree house.
What I will be reading this weekend (bought it in the airport today).
These photos succeeded to actually make me nauseas.
The new coconut water.
The perfect end of the summer playlist.
The 30 day challenge. Mine is to stop worrying so much to help minimize my anxiety over dumb things. What's yours?
Some things everyone should know about love.
The only ice bucket challenge you really should see.
Nothing to do on your train/bus/car ride? You're welcome.
Sales & Steals
1. The Dreslyn: additional 15% off sale items (promo code: WHITE)
2. Charm & Chain: 20% off site wide (promo code: LABORDAY)
3. Tibi: 20% off fall picks (promo code: HELLOFALL)
4. Steve Madden: tiered discount (20%-30% off) depending on how much you spend (promo code: SNAP)
5. Bloomingdales: extra 20% off sale/clearance items (promo code: BIG20)
6. Bauble Bar: tons of items at 50% off or more
7. Shopbop: huge markdowns on hundreds of items (their sale is always the bomb)
8. Cami NYC: additional 20% off all sale items (promo code: LABORDAY)
9. Rebecca Taylor: extra 40% off all sale pieces (promo code: RT14LD40)
10. Madewell: 20% off dresses & boots and extra 30% off all sale items (promo code: YESYES)
11. Dogeared: extra 20% off sale styles (promo code: LABORDAY20)
12. Calypso St. Barth: extra 30% off sale items
13. Sephora: end of summer sale - up to 75% off
14. Tuckernuck: extra 20% off their sale section (promo code: LABOROFLOVE)
15. Les Nouvelles: extra 25% off all sale items (promo code: SOLONG)
16. Otte NY: 20% off all bags and shoes (promo code: LABORDAY20)
17. Tory Burch: up to 30% off depending on how much you spend (promo code: LABORDAY14)
18. Boscia: 20% off sitewide (promo code: LABORDAY14)
This isn't anything new, since Stuart Weitzman did this with their famous minimalist sandal, but now they've brought out the customizable pumps. SW, can you do this for the 5050's next!? I'd be in absolute heaven.
First you pick your heel height - low, mid, high... which would you prefer? The shape of the Queen's (pictured above in the leopard print), are so amazing.
Now, pick your color and material. Crocodile anyone?
Finally you can choose your own size and width. The great thing about the customizable ones is that they sell sizes they don't sell in their normal shoes (like size 5 for all you little footed ladies).
Voila! You now have your own pair of customized pumps. So fun right!?