Sale season is here, and it's hard to avoid. Plus, now is the time when all the fall arrivals begin to come into play. I keep stumbling across so many new, amazing pieces that I just had to share some of my favorites with you guys!
- I suddenly hopped on the backpack trend this past week or so, and have been excessively searching for a nice leather backpack that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Of course, the two I included above are a bit out of my price range, but I'm obsessed with them!!! I found this option that is beautiful too, and a little most budget friendly. Plus, I've been searching The Real Real which is having a huge sale right now and has so many great options too.
- Cozy cardigans are my #1 piece in the cooler weather, so you know I'll be stocking up on them for the fall. This splurge worthy version is just gorgeous, but I also love this one that's included in the NSale this time around. Better price, and 100% cashmere!
- Rag & Bone is having a BIG sale - 40% off all of their sale items. I've been eyeing these booties for the past couple days, trying to convince myself NOT to pull the trigger...
- I've been on the hunt for a midi skirt for months and haven't been able to find one yet that I love. Now it's almost too late to grab one - the summer is halfway gone! I have been eyeing a few different styles on Revolve though, including this one, this one, and this one.
- I'm SUCH a M.Gemi fan all the time, but they just came out with these loafers, and I literally want every single color (specifically the gray, luggage and natural ones). Gorgeous!!!
- These mules. They've been all over my Instagram because I cannot get enough of them. Oh, and they're on sale by the way.
- I've been on such an Everlane spree recently. They've seriously been killing it with their new slip dress (obsessed with the look, fabric, and PRICE!), the backpacks, and their shoe collection. I've been trying to find a pair of sandals/slides similar to Hermes, and this pair is just perfection.