My favorite part of the week is here: my friday favorites post! I've got some cute things, inspiring things, and just good informational things today. Enjoy, and have a great weekend!
1. It's spring officially as of yesterday! No better time than now to clean out your closet. Out with the old and in with the new. This Everygirl post has some amazing tips for helping you to rid yourself of pieces you no longer need (even if you're a hoarder like me who likes to keep everything "just in case"). You know where you'll find me this weekend...
2. Three words: black matte walls. Nate Berkus knows what he's doing, and he's got the top interior trend of this week according to the new show, The Fabulist, starring Kristin Cavallari. I know, black walls sound extreme, but you just have to see how Nate styles them in his LA home. So gorgeous... and if you don't think you can do a full wall, why not a black matte door or a bathroom accent wall?
3. I know, at first glance, that photo is a bit awkward you could say? But believe me, this turned out to be the sweetest and cutest video I've seen in a while. I even watched it a couple times. Make sure you turn the sound on, because the comments the couples make are so adorably awkward and sweet.
4. Another adorable mommy Instagram- think paper dress girl but with yoga poses. I'm not sure where these moms are thinking of these things, but god they're cute.
5. "One belongs to New York instantly; one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years". This love letter to NYC is perfection. If you live in the city, have ever lived in the city, want to live in the city, or just love it, you'll appreciate this.
6. My friend Raine just started a lifestyle blog featuring her interior design skills, Nuskin products, and cooking. She wrote a review on one of my favorite NuSkin products, the Nu Color Nutriol eyelash treatment. It's a treatment you put on before your mascara that nourishes your eyelashes. If you're looking for longer, thicker, healthier eyelashes, be sure to check this review out (and let one of us know if you're interested in purchasing).