*all photos by myself for the casual classic
If you have been following my blog for a while, you probably know that I promised to post finished pictures of the condo when I did my first post on "the beginning stages". When I did so, I didn't think it would take me literally 7 months to follow through on my promise. It took a while, but I finally got my bedroom decor to the point where I was ready to take some photos! That and the fact that my damn bed was back ordered for almost 6 months - talk about a long wait!
My bedroom is a room that I like to be very cozy, peaceful and bright. My condo has windows that face the East, meaning I get all the morning sunlight, which I absolutely love. As you probably know, I'm a big neutral person, which is why my color palette consists of grays, tans, and shades of white. I can't help it! These colors are just so calming and peaceful, they make me so happy!
I've tried to list where I found everything in the photos below, but let me know if there is something you are looking for, and I'll do my best to find it!
- Horse Print: Art.com
- Raleigh Nailhead Upholstered Bed: Pottery Barn
- Cotton Pintuck Duvet Cover & Shams: West Elm
- Faux Fur Throw: Restoration Hardware
- Bedside Table: Ikea
- Vintage Velvet Drapery: Restoration Hardware
- Door Knob Curtain Draw Back: Urban Outfitters
- Bedside Lamp: Vintage
- Faux Flowers: Joann Fabrics
- Vase: Joann Fabrics
- Bunny Ring Holder: Bed, Bath & Beyond
- Gold Letter "D": DIY Project
-Jewelry Tree Earring Holder: Bed, Bath & Beyond
- Tiered Black Velvet Bracelet Holder: Bed, Bath & Beyond
- Dressers: Ikea
- Black Square Picture Frames: Ikea
- Small Dress Form: Found at a second-hand furniture store
- White Crystal: Grandview Mercantile
- Wood Jewelry Chest: My Mother's (old)
- Slippers: Restoration Hardware