1. Paper dresses: I'm sure you've all heard about the 4 year old fashion designer by now? It's literally gone viral in the past week. I can't get over the cuteness. I of course am now following their Instagram account, and have literally scrolled through every single picture. Can my future daughter be this cool? So obsessed.
2. This look: Probably my favorite of the 100+ blogs I follow on a daily basis. Brooklyn Blonde seriously hits the nail on the head with every. single. outfit. I swear, I would steal her style and wardrobe if I could. I love how she pairs simple, classic pieces with a pop of color or a print. I'm DYING for this jacket (how did I now know of Rick Owens before this!?!?).
3. Andie: I hate to admit it, but the Bachelor is my Monday night guilty pleasure for sure. Oh the perks of living alone and watching trashy TV... Andie has been my favorite all season, and last episode just proved how awesome she was. Who is not voting for her to be the next Bachelorette!?
4. London Fashion Week: I follow the fashion week shows as if I were there, and the top looks from this year's London Fashion week are gorgeous. I'd say my favorite is this Burberry look - they are killing it with that dress. I love getting the daily Stylelist emails with street style and fashion show favorites. They're definitely worth signing up for.
5. Kale & Mushroom Fried Rice: I love fried rice, and I love anything involving cooked kale (because I really do hate eating it raw, but try so hard to!). This looks like the most delicious, somewhat healthy recipe, and I will for sure be trying it this weekend. This month, I've made a personal goal to eat out less and make more healthy meals.... partly because I have literally not posted a recipe since this. Yes - almost 6 months. I'll make sure to let you all know how that goes.
6. 6 Mantras: I've been big on the inspiring/uplifting books and articles lately. I know, probably a little goofy, but I swear they really do help to lift your mood and get you focused on your day. Your mind is such a powerful thing. If you think positively, and always focus on the good, life is so much brighter. MindBodyGreen is one of my favorite sites by far - best mind, body, and health articles ever.
TGIF & have a great weekend!