1. It's almost detox season. With all the holidays coming up, detoxes become all the rage immediately afterwards since everyone ends up weighing about 10 lbs heavier by the time Jan 1st rolls around. This 3-day winter detox sounds like the top pick this year for me. It isn't a juice cleanse, which means you won't be starving for 3 days straight. Perfection. It's gluten free, dairy free, and it reboots your digestion. Sounds like a winner to me.
2. This lovely little guy came through my inbox yesterday, and I practically drooled. Tory Burch has the coziest, softest, most dreamy gift guide this year, and I want pretty much every single piece. This tunic is the runner up to the fur snood.
3. I know, I know. I'm sure everyone already has seen the thousands of Instagram pics from last nights' Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, but since it doesn't actually air until December, I couldn't help and look for some more behind the scenes photos. Huffington Post always has the best stuff, and they didn't fail this time to publish some amazing preview photos. Go on, you know you want to look (and then probably make a gym trip immediately).
4. J.Crew never fails to make me want to buy literally everything in their catalog. How do they do that!?!? This year, their "Looks we love" holiday feature hits the nail on the head. The outfits are to die for - everything is just so cozy and festive! #2 and #5 are my favorites by far. I think I just might need to have the Crepe Boatneck Dress in bright red for the holidays this year...
5. I've been into decorating a lot lately because of the new condo, so when Rue published this article on using magazine tears for art, I thought that sounded like an awesome idea. Why didn't I think of an idea like this? Gorgeous artwork, for less than $5 (not including the frame), means a pretty great (and super easy) DIY project to look forward to this weekend. Gallery wall here I come!
6. Did you know that apple cider vinegar helps detoxification and promotes weight loss? Well it also helps with about 5 other things I'm sure you all would be surprised by. I plan on going to buy a big jug of apple cider vinegar immediately tonight.