It's that time of year again! I have so much fun working on the gift guides every year, and this year was no exception. I especially loved doing this one, since half the things on the list are items I want or have myself! Above are some of my top picks - just a reminder, you click on the + signs to get the product details. Below, I've categorized the gift guide by a few different themes. Enjoy! And remember, if you have anything specific you're looking for, feel free to shoot me an email here!
- One pair of shoes that are in a constant rotation in my closet are Rag & Bone boots, I own three different styles, and I live in them in the cooler months. I'd recommend the Newbury, the Kinsey, and any of their moto boots (I size up a full size in almost all Rag & Bone boots).
- A gorgeous coat is a must, and a fur collar is just a bonus. I've had my eye on this one all season. It's perfect. This black alternative comes in a close second.
- I know these are everywhere lately, but for good reason. They are the most gorgeous, comfortable, and sexy boots ever made, and I am utterly obsessed with them. SO worth the price (I sized up a half size).
- Dying for an apple watch... I mean, who isn't? They are too cool, but of course, they're a pretty big splurge.
- This bag has been a best seller forever now, and they still sell out like hot cakes. This season, they came out with some gorgeous new colors in the bag, which I'm sure will disappear fast, so grab them while you can!
~For the Stylista~
- A black (or white) silk cami is such a versatile (and staple) piece. This one is absolutely gorgeous, plus, it's on sale! Also, this flirty little one is just so pretty, and would look perfect under a leather jacket (plus, it's under $70!).
- A scarf is my favorite accessory in the winter - I've got numerous versions of everything from a blanket scarf, to a wrap, to an infinity scarf, to a fur cowl. This chunky infinity scarf goes perfectly with pretty much everything, comes in tons of colors, and is extremely inexpensive! I own the camel version and I LOVE it.
- Helmut Lang blazers are just one of those pieces that all women should have in their closet. They fit like a dream and look incredible with a number of different things (including the cami above!). While you're at it, pick up this gorgeous cashmere cardigan for her too!
- My go-to jewelry brand is Julie Vos. If I could pick one brand to wear, it would be that. This ring has been on my wishlist for a while, and this pendant dresses up any outfit!
- A chunky, oversized sweater goes a long way in a girl's closet. This one couldn't be more cozy and cute, plus Goodnight Macaroon has some wonderful, wallet friendly pieces that anyone would love!
~For the Health Freak~
- I am in love with everything Beyond Yoga lately. Their stuff is good... Really good. These are the softest leggings I've ever felt in my entire life - they're like heaven on your legs. The high waist version are amazing too if you need a little extra security.
- For the active girl who likes bright colors and prints, these are fun and festive for the holiday season!
- For the yogi, these printed mats are so much fun. And if they don't need a mat, you can still never have enough mat towels. I'm loving this pretty one.
- I love a good, BPA free water bottle, and this one is a great multitasker. It will keep your beverage cold for 24 hours or hot for 12. The cute BKR bottles are a long time favorite of mine too.
- For the clean eater, I could make a list that could take up this whole post, but I'll keep it short. Pick up some superfoods to kick start her morning smoothie or tea. Moon Juice, Sun Potion, and The Beauty Chef make the best and most high-end nutritious concoctions and would make the perfect stocking stuffer. Or just get her a subscription to Thrive Market - it'll be one her favorite gifts, I promise.
~For the World Traveler~
- Every girl needs a good carry-on tote, and this is one of my favs. It comes in a few different sizes (I like the large one), and can haul a lot of crap! It's very travel friendly because it doesn't take a lot of space when packing, and can also doubles as a good gym bag!
- For the stylish traveler, this travel collection is just so chic.
- Are the planes always FREEZING, or is it just me? I always carry some type of huge blanket scarf or wrap with me whenever I'm traveling. This cashmere wrap comes in a variety of colors, and is a closet staple - every girl should own one. You can find a more inexpensive version here.
- A girl should always have a good book to accompany her on her travels. I'd recommend a Kindle so she can have all her favorite books in one place, but if she's more old school, a couple of my favorite reads are The Goldfinch, The Girl on the Train, and the new Dragon Tattoo book!
- This monogram duffel is the perfect weekend carry-all, plus it's such a great price!
~For the Beauty Addict~
- I'm big into the natural, non-toxic beauty picks, and go in that direction whenever possible. RMS is a great brand that uses organic ingredients that actually work. This multitasker is one of my favorites (and so are the rest of their products)!
- I cannot recommend enough the Tata Harper products. Their face oil, overnight mask, and resurfacing mask are my top three picks.
- NARS lip pencils are my go-to in lip color. Easy to apply, and they come in a bunch of gorgeous colors. I love Bahama and Mysterious Red.
- Most people need some type of moisturizing mask or cream in the winter (especially those who live in the colder weather climates). I've never tried this, but I'm dying to try it - it's supposed to be the best there is. Yes, it's pricey, but so luxurious and natural/organic too!
- You can never have too many lip treatments! A few of my favorites are this lip oil, the Farmacy lip balm, and Coola Liplux (minty fresh with a hint of vanilla, this one is amazing!). This version is also on my list - I've heard great things about the Herbivore brand!