1. A little behind the scenes on the much anticipated 50 Shades of Grey movie, because, who doesn't want to know the juicy details from the making of the movie?
2. The age old question that everyone seems to continually argue about... Cardio or weightlifting? Which comes first?
3. Only the coolest healthy food blog ever. This blogger uses a spiralizer (a machine that makes zucchini and other vegetables into noodles) to create the most creative, healthy versions of pretty much every single recipe that originally uses noodles, rice, carbs, etc.
4. The most gorgeous interior ever. A bright and cheery California home that I'd gladly steal if possible.
5. Did you know that 10 minor adjustments in body language can possibly boots your career success?
6. Utterly in love with this whole look. I am so into winter whites and pastels, even in the dead of winter.
And a few more fun links and sales...
- My Aritzia bag has just been marked down even further, so what do I do, but pick up another color (brown). No regrets. I highly recommend it...
- 30% off shoes, bags and accessories at Piperlime today. Love love this bucket bag! Use code HITREFRESH at checkout.
- How to identify and change a few bad habits - I fall under the binge watching Netflix and the late night snack categories.
- Extra 25% off Rag & Bone sale through Sunday. My favorite booties are majorly marked down!
- Ben & Jerry's just launched their new line: cookie cores. Yes, it's exactly what it sounds - Ben & Jerry's ice cream with cookie butter down the center.
- 7 things that can help you stop worrying. Never knew a grapefruit could help...
- Extra 25% off the Julie Vos sample sale today. There is a huge selection of pieces over 70% off! Use code EXTRA25 at checkout.
- Extra 25% off Vince sale items until Sunday. Use promo code THISISIT at checkout.
- And just in case you missed my favorite boots last week...