1. This week's obsession has been all about Anine Bing. Her blog... her clothing... her website... Ever since I got this dress in the mail last week (and fell completely in love), I've been wanting to stock up on every piece from aninebing.com. Her silk dresses are such simple, chic, perfection and the studded boots and jewelry line are amazing.
2. Oh the things that Carrie Bradshaw didn't warn you about. This explains a woman's life in NYC to a t. #issues
3. There are so many hidden gems to be found on etsy. Do you guys visit that site a lot? They have loads of gorgeous dainty jewelry pieces, like these birthstone rings. You can see all of my favorites here.
4. "There is no reason your best years can't be right now, and also ahead of you..." Growing old with yourself - something everyone should learn to do. So well written.
6. HILARIOUS. And an incredible procrastination tool. Enjoy.
And a couple more fun things...
How Tory Burch built a $1 billion dollar brand so quickly.
The perfect slip dress with a sexy twist.
The best tote around (in case you missed it).
Tory Burch espadrilles for $74!?
Visiting NYC soon? The best restaurants & spots to check out here.
Super simple chicken recipes to prepare during the week.
Have a great weekend! TGIF!