Happy Friday friends! I'm doing Friday favorites a little differently today due to me having far too many things I want to share with you guys (work has been slow this week, ok!?), plus the incredible amount of good sales going on right now. Looks like all the stores are clearing out their summer pieces to make room for the amazing fall styles that are starting to roll in....
1. PJs that double as an adorable outfit? Um, yes please.
2. I've had a renewed love for Pinterest this week - I've been pinning like a mad woman. I have no idea what's gotten into me! So much "feel good" inspiration here, and of course I've updated my ever growing wish list with some goodies.
3. Rag & Bone, you've done it again. I've been wearing these shorts on repeat. I'm utterly obsessed with them. They are by far the best purchase I've made all summer, and I just wish they came in other colors! Maybe I'll pick up the One Teaspoon version next? You can never have too many destroyed jean shorts... Want to make your own DIY pair? Look no further - the perfect tutorial can be found here.
4. The espadrilles I've been drooling over are finally on sale (+ an extra 40% off that price)! I've only been able to find about two cute pairs of closed toe espadrilles, the other being these (aren't those ankle ties perfection!?). The colors of the J.Crew pair are so perfect and neutral though - navy or cream anyone? I'm leaning towards cream...
5. At first glance, I thought this was the most perfect LBD, but it's actually a Marysia suit and Isabel Marant skirt. The most chic beach look ever? Yup.
7. This new and upcoming designer, Mignonne Gavigan is incredible. Her creations are so insanely unique and cool - no wonder she's so successful after only 3 months. This necklace would be the perfect accessory to pretty much every piece in my whole neutral colored closet...
8. Loving these 5 tips to starting your own business. Someday...
9. You know those mirrored turquoise or blue Ray Bans that EVERYONE and their mother have been wearing? Don't deny it - you do (but if you don't, you can see them here and here). Well, me being the sale freak that I am, found them on Overstock for almost half price. If you sign up for emails too, you'll get an extra 15% off (plus free shipping). They are on their way to me in the mail now. SO excited!
12. Girl on a budget, but looking for some super cute shorts that you can dress up for a night on the town? H&M has some amazing selections lately - this pair in black for $9!? No brainer. Dress this cream pair up with wedges and a black top for the perfect date night look. I love these also for a chic, day time look.
Now, on to the sales for a little weekend shopping inspiration.
1. Madewell: Extra 40% off sale styles - use code ENDLESS.
2. Patagonia: Up to 40% off past season items - prices as marked.
3. Heidi Merrick: Tons of summer sale items - prices as marked.
4. Scoop NYC: Extra 30% off sale items + free shipping - discount taken at checkout.
5. J.Crew: Extra 40-50% off sale items - use code TREAT.
6. Rebecca Taylor: Extra 40% off sale styles - use code SUMMERSALE.
7. Parker NY: Extra 20% off sitewide - use code SUMMERSAVE20.
8. J.Crew Factory: Extra 20% off order of $100 or more - use code SHOPMORE.
9. Neiman Marcus: Biggest sale of the season - up to 65% off.
Longest. Post. Ever. Whoops!
I hope you all have a wonderful, relaxing weekend!