It's that time of the week again! TGIF, seriously. Below are just a few of my favorite things this week to help you procrastinate today...
1. I'm absolutely in love with this outfit. Like, beyond in love. I need this skirt/top combo immediately. How amazing is the mixed stripes combo?!
2. Do your weekends consist of chugging Pedialite, vitamin B, water, bananas, coconut water, etc, etc to recover from the night before? Well if you've got a little extra to spend, the IV Doc will come to your place and fix that hangover within the hour. Yes, the IV Doc actually makes hangover house calls... What will they come up with next?
3. This is my pick for outfit of the week. So casual but chic. Those cutoff shorts are to die for - I've had my eye on them for a while. The Chanel espadrilles? If only...
4. A round up of all the best design blogs if you're looking for a little inspiration (like I always am). Some of my favs are included in this list, like A Beautiful Mess and A Cup of Jo. You can never stop improving your home, am I right?
5. So this isn't some interesting fun link really, but I am on the hunt, big time, for a new camera. It's time. I've been putting it off for months now, but I really need to just bite the bullet and do it. I'm leaning towards this Samsung one, probably because I'm obsessed with the look and all the capabilities it has, but looks aren't anything. Has anyone used it before? I've also got my eye on the old faithful, Canon Rebel T3i. Any recommendations or tips?
6. I've found the most perfect LBD. But I'm having deja vu... I believe I've said this many times before. You can't ever have too many LBD's, right? This one comes in a gorgeous cream color too... It's taking everything I have to not buy both! Michelle Mason always has the most incredible pieces, I don't know if there is anything in her collection that I don't like!