1. PureWow is my new FAVORITE email subscription. They send an email (or a couple) every day, depending on what you sign up for. There is PureWow for certain cities, and even a summer Hamptons guide. I get the general one, the NYC and the Hamptons subscriptions, and I literally cannot wait to open each email every day. No matter what, they always send something extremely useful or interesting (that I of course want to save or book mark). The emails are also short, sweet, and to the point. They usually only have one topic or piece of info to share, which I love because otherwise I'd never read them. If you want to read up on the genius who started the company, you can do so here.
2. This look. There is nothing better than a LWD in the summer, and I am beyond in love with this one. It's a little pricey, but I'm going to keep my eye on it until it goes on sale. I'm in love with her blog - it's perfection. Such simple, classic style. If you're looking for a couple more budget friendly white dresses, check out this selection here.
3. Gluten-free, vegan, banana bread. Makes my mouth water just looking at it! Sarah never fails to have some unbelievable recipes, and this one is right up there with my favorites. It looks so incredibly delicious, I just want to run home and make some right now. And it's not too many ingredients, as well as being a super uncomplicated recipe.
4. Dallas Shaw's shoe racks. They are SO cool! I know, such a weird thing to be loving, but with my smaller apartment and all, this is exactly what I've been looking for. Now how do I make them myself? Any DIYers out there have ideas?! The rest of herhome tour is gorgeous too of course - loving her eclectic taste.
5. This is exactly what I need to learn how to do: embrace rest in a culture of busy. All most of us do is go, go, go, and sometimes we need to learn to chill out, and take a little downtime. I am the worst at this. If I have down time, I automatically think I need to be doing something. The only time I know how to rest is on vacation... so can I take a vacation already!?
6. Ben & Jerry's has new flavors. Is anyone as excited about this as I am? They're SNL themed, and Lazy Sunday is the main new flav, but I won't give it away. Then I got going looking at their full page of flavors and I had to keep myself from running to the next Duane Reade to buy a couple pints. My ice cream obsession is a tad ridiculous. Has anyone tried Jeni's by the way? I digress.